IOCL, Indian Oil’s Mathura Refinery invites applications from candidates of Indian Nationality for engagement as Apprentices under Section 8(3A) of the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline. Website: www.iocl.com.
Total No. of Vacancy: 35 Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 15 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Chemical: 10 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Electrical: 4 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Electronics: 2 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Mechanical: 2 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Instrumentation: 2 Posts
Stipend: Rs.1970 / Rs.2220 for Attendant Operator and Rs.2530 for Diploma Apprentice
Age: Maximum 23 years
Candidates should send their typed application on a plain paper in the prescribed proforma along with self attested photocopies of testimonials to the Post Bag No. 7, Sriniwaspuri Post Office, New Delhi -110065 before 12.7.2013.
Last Date: 12th July, 2013
For More Details, Visit: http://www.iocl.com/download/Ad_Trade_Apprentice_2013.pdf