Apprentices Recruitment in Indian Oil (IOCL) Mathura Refinery – 2013
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), New Delhi, India
IOCL, Indian Oil’s Mathura Refinery invites applications from candidates of Indian Nationality for engagement as Apprentices under Section 8(3A) of the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline. Website: www.iocl.com.
Total No. of Vacancy: 35 Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 15 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Chemical: 10 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Electrical: 4 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Electronics: 2 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Mechanical: 2 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – Instrumentation: 2 Posts
Stipend: Rs.1970 / Rs.2220 for Attendant Operator and Rs.2530 for Diploma Apprentice
Age: Maximum 23 years
Candidates should send their typed application on a plain paper in the prescribed proforma along with self attested photocopies of testimonials to the Post Bag No. 7, Sriniwaspuri Post Office, New Delhi -110065 before 12.7.2013.
Last Date: 12th July, 2013
For More Details, Visit: http://www.iocl.com/download/Ad_Trade_Apprentice_2013.pdf