Director RSETI. /Counselor FLCC (Graduate / Post Graduate)
Address: Regional Office address Muzaffarpur, Pawapuri Vihar Complex, Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar 842001
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR CLICK HERE
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Job Location : Muzaffarpur & Sagar
Desirable qualifications ( वांछनीय योग्यता ) : Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
Eligibility criteria ( योग्यता ) : (i) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre. (ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years. (iii) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer. (iv) Should be well conversant with local language. (v) Should have retired from Scale-III or above for RSETIs & Scale-II & above for FLCs. (vi) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.Job responsibilities / description ( उत्तरदायित्व) :These officers shall be working as “Director-RSETI/Counselor-FLCs” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI/FLC .Age limit ( आयु सीमा ) : Less than 65 years with sound Health
Job posted on : 2019/03/17
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/03/30
How to apply for CBI vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) :
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A). Last date for receipt of application is 30.03.2019 No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Address the application, Superscribing Application for the post of Recruitment of Counselor-FLCC-Saran, Central Bank of India, Regional Office address Muzaffarpur, Pawapuri Vihar Complex,Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur-842001. Further, it is informed that One Letter Box will be kept at Office, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Pawapuri Complex Building, Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur- where the applications may be dropped
General instructions ( सामान्य निर्देश ) :
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview
Recruitment category: Banking
Employment type: Contractual
Click for recruitment detail: Official Website Document
Official Notification :
‘[advanced_iframe securitykey=”da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709″ src=”https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/pdf/Recruitement-guidelines-on-Director-R-SETI.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600″]’
Central Bank of India (CBI) Recruitment Details
Central Bank of India (CBI) is recruiting for the post of Director RSETI. /Counselor FLCC (Graduate / Post Graduate). Interested Candidates can apply online (https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/pdf/Recruitement-guidelines-on-Director-R-SETI.pdf) or offline as suggested by the Central Bank of India (CBI). Education qualification for the post of Director RSETI. /Counselor FLCC (Graduate / Post Graduate) at CBI is Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.. Last Date to submit your application forms for Director RSETI. /Counselor FLCC (Graduate / Post Graduate) is 2019/03/30. Age limit is Less than 65 years with sound Health.
How to Apply for CBI Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Bank of India (CBI) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Bank of India (CBI) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CBI Director RSETI. /Counselor FLCC (Graduate / Post Graduate)recruitment process.
Director RSETI / Counselor FLCC Vacancies – Last Date 30 March 2019 (Muzaffarpur, Bihar), Central Bank of India (CBI) recruits Director RSETI / Counselor FLCC posts. Graduate / Post Graduate experienced candidates can apply.
About Central Bank of India (CBI):
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the ‘property of the nation and the country’s asset’. He also added that ‘Central Bank of India lives on people’s faith and regards itself as the people’s own bank’. During the past 104 years of history the Bank has weathered many storms and faced many challenges. The Bank could successfully transform every threat into business opportunity and excelled over its peers in the Banking industry. A number of innovative and unique banking activities have been launched by Central Bank of India and a brief mention of some of its pioneering services are as under: 1921 Introduction to the Home Savings Safe Deposit Schemeto build saving/thrift habits in all sections of the society. 1924 An Exclusive Ladies Department to cater to the Bank’s women clientele. 1926 Safe Deposit Locker facility and Rupee Travellers’ Cheques. 1929 Setting up of the Executor and Trustee Department.
Website Address: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/
Postal Address:Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point Mumbai – 400 021 Tel.: 022 – 6638 7777