Commandant (Engineer) – Degree in Civil Engineering, Holding Analogous Posts
Address: COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI, 110003
Minimum Salary ( न्यूनतम वेतन ) : INR 123100
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100- 2,15,900)
Eligibility criteria ( योग्यता ) :
(a) (i) Officers of the Central or the State Government holding analogous posts on a regular basis ; or
(ii) with five years’ regular service in level 12 (Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200) in the pay matrix; or
(iii) with ten years’ regular service in level 11 (Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700) in the pay matrix; and
(b) (i) having total of fifteen years’ of service in Group ‘A’ in the Central or the State Government ; and
(ii) possessing degree in Civil Engineering with ten years’ experience of civil work.
Note: 1 The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationist shall not be eligible for appointment on promotion.
Note : 2 The maximum age limit for eligibility for deputation shall be not exceeding fifty-two years on the date of receipt of application. For Ex-servicemen : Deputation/Reemployment : The Armed Force personnel in the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent in the Corps of Engineers in the Army or Air Force or Navy due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve with in a period of one year and having requisite experience and qualification prescribed above shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due to release from Armed Forces; thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
Note : The maximum age limit for eligibility for re-employment shall be not exceeding fifty-two years on the date of receipt of application.
No of govt vacancies ( रिक्तियों की संख्या ) : 04
Job posted on : 2019/03/15 5:39:21
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/03/31
How to apply for CRPF vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) : Applications in Proforma (Annexure-I) of willing and eligible officers may be forwarded alongwith Annexure-II and requisite certificates by the concerned authority as mentioned in Annexure-II, to the Deputy Inspector General (Pers), Directorate General, CRPF, CGO Complex, Block No.1, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 so as to reach on or before 31st March’2019 or within 30 days of publication of the Vacancy Circular/Advertisement in the Employment News whichever is earlier.
General instructions ( सामान्य निर्देश ) :
1. The deputation will initially be for a period of three years, which may be extended as per rules. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment on deputation in the same organization/department shall not exceed 4 years.
2. The terms of deputation will be governed as per DoP&T OM No 6/8/2009-Estt (Pay.II) dated 17th June, 2010, as amended from time to time.
3. The applications in the proforma (Annexue-I) may be forwarded through proper channel alongwith necessary certificate as per Annexure-II. Application not in prescribed proforma will be summarily rejected.
4. Incomplete applications and those received late and/or without the requisite enclosures would be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained
Recruitment category: Police & Security
Employment type: Full Time
Click for recruitment detail: Official Website Document
Official Notification :
‘[advanced_iframe securitykey=”da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709″ src=”https://www.crpf.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/Recruitment_Advertise/ADVERTISE/1_168_1_231022019.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600″]’
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment Details
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is recruiting for the post of Commandant (Engineer) – Degree in Civil Engineering, Holding Analogous Posts . Interested Candidates can apply online (https://www.crpf.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/Recruitment_Advertise/ADVERTISE/1_168_1_231022019.pdf) or offline as suggested by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Education qualification for the post of Commandant (Engineer) – Degree in Civil Engineering, Holding Analogous Posts at CRPF is . Last Date to submit your application forms for Commandant (Engineer) – Degree in Civil Engineering, Holding Analogous Posts is 2019/03/31. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is offering salary Rs. 123100 for this post. Total vacancies are 04 for the post of Commandant (Engineer) – Degree in Civil Engineering, Holding Analogous Posts .
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete CRPF Commandant (Engineer) – Degree in Civil Engineering, Holding Analogous Posts recruitment process.
Commandant (Engineer) Vacancies – Last Date 31 March 2019 (Delhi), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) recruits Commandant (Engineer) Posts. Candidates with Degree in Civil Engineering, Holding Analogous Posts experience can apply.
About Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF; Hindi: केंद्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल) is the largest of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representative’s Police on 27 July 1939. After Indian Independence, it became the CRPF on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28 December 1949.
Postal Address: Directorate General
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, INDIA
E-mail : email@example.com