Executive Gr. IV, V, VI (BE / B. Tech/ B.Sc.)
Address : Engineers India Limited EI Bhavan, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, India, New Delhi, Delhi 110066
Minimum Salary ( न्यूनतम वेतन ) : INR Refer to Advertisement
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR Refer to Advertisement
Job Posted On : 16/04/2019
Last Date : 30/04/2019
Job Location : Delhi
Minimum Qualification (न्यूनतम शैक्षणिक योग्यता) : BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI as mentioned in Note below
How To Apply For EIL Vacancy :
STEP 1: Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website. To apply visit the career link in EIL website i.e. http://www.engineersindia.com. STEP 2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website. STEP 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details. STEP 4: The candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies (readable form), of the following documents / certificates ready for uploading during registration of application: a) Latest Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size b) Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size c) All qualifying degree certificate, all years/semester marksheets and experience certificates of not more than 900 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format d) Disability certificate (PwD), if applicable of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format e) Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC- Non Creamy Layer), EWS (Economically weaker section) certificate, if applicable, not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format STEP 5: The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled on line. They need to retain a copy of the printout of the application form which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for. STEP 6: The cut-off date of post-qualification relevant experience and upper age is 30.04.2019
General Instructions :
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 10.04.2019 till 2359 hrs on 30.04.2019.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application should be valid/ functional for at least 24 months from the date of the submission of application. Intimation for interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. Any change in advertisement (including extension of the last date of online submission of application-if any) shall be published in EIL’s website www.engineersindia.com only.
4. Candidates are informed that it is mandatory to attach the documents as per list mentioned above along with online application. All positions being advertised are subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience in relevant field, hence properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and experience documents may be attached along with online application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
5. The prescribed qualification/experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the selection process. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examinations and/or relevancy of experience required for the post. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview through email.
6. Candidates should take print out and retain a copy of online application form(s) for future reference.
7. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application should be retained by candidate & four copies of the application is required to be submitted at the time of interview.
8. Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview:
* Proof of Age
* Educational Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates)
* Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization (if applicable).
* Last Salary Certificate (if applicable)
* Medical Certificate / Persons with Disability Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of disability of 40% in respective categories, if applicable.
* Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
9. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
Job Category : Science & Engineering
Job Posted On : 15/04/2019
Job Type : Full Time
[advanced_iframe securitykey=”da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709″ src=”http://recruitment.eil.co.in/hrdnew/others/ONLINE%20detailed%20advertisement%202019-20-02.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600″]
About Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Engineers India Ltd (EIL) is a leading global engineering consultancy and EPC company. Established in 1965, EIL provides engineering consultancy and EPC services principally focused on the oil & gas and petrochemical industries. The Company has also diversified into sectors like infrastructure, water and waste management, solar & nuclear power and fertilizers to leverage its strong technical competencies and track record.
Website Address: http://www.engineersindia.com/
Contact Us:Engineers India Limited
EI Bhavan, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110066
Tel. : +91-11-26762121
Fax : +91-11-26178210, 26194715
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
See more at: http://www.engineersindia.com/Offices/m-24#sthash.gOcIgYXn.dpuf