Operator (Electrical/Electronics) – 10th Passed, Diploma Holders
Address: Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township, Tal-Niphad, Nasik, Maharashtra 422207
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR Please check with the concern authority or website
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : SSC/SSLC plus Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Trade or its Equivalent awarded by Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force/Indian Army.
No of govt vacancies ( रिक्तियों की संख्या ) : 05
Job posted on : 2019/03/22
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/04/11
How to apply for HAL vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) :
Interested and Eligible candidates may download the application form from HAL website and send their applications in A-4 size paper, duly filled, strictly in the prescribed format as at Annexure-I along with a self attested recent Passport Size Photograph, certificates / documents (attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, Exservicemen discharge book (As applicable), etc by Ordinary Post /Speed Post /Registered Post /Courier so as to reach us on or before 11th April 19 to the address: Senior Manager (Human Resources), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township, Tal-Niphad, Dist. Nasik – 422207.
General instructions ( सामान्य निर्देश ) :
- Only Indian Nationals can appear for the written test.
- Age and Experience is to be calculated as on 01/03/2019.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories will be required to submit documentary proof in support of the details filled by them.
- Please note that the shortlisting of the candidates for the written test will be provisional and will be subject to verification of all the documents after the Written Test. If the candidates fail to produce all the necessary documents in support of Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Experience etc. their candidature will be cancelled.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for document verification (Trade-wise) based on performance in the written test will be hosted on HAL website. The intimation regarding the date, time and Venue for document verification will be given through E-mail and HAL website.
- All the candidates are required to bring atleast one proof of their identity having their photograph viz., Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voters ID Card, ID card issued by Central / State Govt. / PSU for their employees, ID cards issued by Government Agencies authorized for the purpose, for verification at the Test Centre.
- The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease according to the actual requirement of HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik.
- HAL reserves the right to increase / decrease the specification depending upon the response.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the notification and / or the selection process there under.
- Engagement of Tenure based personnel is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical Report from the company’s Doctor as per the revised standards prescribed by HAL and Verification of Character and Antecedents from the concerned Authorities as per the rules of the company and vigilance clearance from erstwhile organization (Wherever applicable).
- Decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final. Further, HAL Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Candidates working in PSU/Central Government/ State Government/ Quasi Government Organization have to obtain “No objection certificate” from the employer. If candidate does not produce NOC at the time of Document verification his candidature will be canceled for the post.
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Information regarding shortlisted candidates and Venue for Document verification will be hosted on our website www.hal-india.co.in.
Recruitment category: Staffing
Employment type: Temporary
Click for recruitment detail: Official Website Document
Official Notification :‘‘
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Recruitment Details
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) is recruiting for the post of Operator (Electrical/Electronics) – 10th Passed, Diploma Holders. Interested Candidates can apply online (https://hal-india.co.in/Career_Details.aspx?Mkey=206&lKey=&Ckey=1014&Divkey=27) or offline as suggested by the Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL). Education qualification for the post of Operator (Electrical/Electronics) – 10th Passed, Diploma Holders at HAL is SSC/SSLC plus Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Trade or its Equivalent awarded by Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force/Indian Army.. Last Date to submit your application forms for Operator (Electrical/Electronics) – 10th Passed, Diploma Holders is 2019/04/11. Total vacancies are 05 for the post of Operator (Electrical/Electronics) – 10th Passed, Diploma Holders.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete HAL Operator (Electrical/Electronics) – 10th Passed, Diploma Holdersrecruitment process.
Operator (05 Vacancies) – Last Date 11 April 2019 (Nasik, Maharashtra), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) recruits Operator Posts. Candidate with 10th Passed, Diploma Holders exeperienced can apply.
AGE LIMIT / RELAXATION / CONCESSION
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates; and 3 years for OBC
Relaxation in age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen & serving personnel retiring from Indian
Navy / Indian Air Force/Indian Army will be extended as per rules.
For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during
the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
Upper age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 Years. Ex-servicemen getting
discharged from Services on 31.03.2019 can appear for the written test subject to meeting
the eligibility criteria.
Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Application Fee, which is non-refundable
(exempted in case of SC/ ST /PWD/EWS candidates), is to be paid through Demand Draft
in favour of HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik, Payable at Ojhar, Nasik.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited:
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years. The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942.
Postal Address:HAL Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore 560 001 India
Tel:91 – 80 – 22320701, 22320903, 22320376