Junior Executive Vacancy – Last Date 31 March 2019 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu), Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) recruits Junior Executive Post. Candidates with B.Sc., B.A., Graduate experienced can apply.
Junior Executive (B.Sc., B.A., Graduate)
Address: Indian Institute of Technology Madras, IIT, INDIA, Chennai , Tamil Nadu 600036
Minimum Salary ( न्यूनतम वेतन ) : INR 18000Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR Rs.18,000/- p.m
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : A Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Arts/ Humanities with 55% of marks and above.Advertisement
Desirable qualifications ( वांछनीय योग्यता ) : Experience in Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint.
Age limit ( आयु सीमा ) : The maximum age limit is 30 years for the position.Job posted on 2019/03/07 11:50:35
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/03/31
How to apply for IIT Madras vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) : Candidates are requested to submit their profiles in the link https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment. and upload the following documents not later than 31.03.2019 Updated Resume Photograph Certificates (Degree Mark sheets, Provisional, Community, No Objection Letter as single PDF) Candidates already working in any project at IIT Madras should upload their No Object Letter which is signed by the Co-ordinator of the project. The last date for submission of online application is 31.03.2019
General instructions ( सामान्य निर्देश ) :
1) All the positions are on purely contract basis.
2) The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
3) Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/– (Please check the advertisement number Advt.08/2019 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
4) The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
5) The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
6) Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
7) Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
8) Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
9) The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate / call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
10) After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview. Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
11) Candidates must be citizens of India. Persons who have migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India or subjects of Nepal are also eligible, but in their case a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India will be necessary for appointment. Such candidates should apply to the Government of India in the Ministry of Home Affairs for necessary certificate and furnish satisfactory proof of having so applied.
12) The prescribed qualifications are minimum and unless specified, they are required for consideration for the post, even if higher qualification has been acquired
13) The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
14) Calling a candidate for test/interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
15) Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
16) The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be liable to be terminated.
17) In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
18) Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras, must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for Test/Interview.
19) Candidates may send testimonials from persons intimately acquainted with their work and character. If the applicant is in employment, he/she should submit testimonials from the most recent employer or immediate superior as a referee.
20) The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
21) The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason
22) Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
23) No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
24) The crucial date for determining the eligibility criteria for all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application.
25) The Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
26) Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on website and no separate communication will be sent for this purpose.
27) The last date for submission of online application is 31.03.2019. 30) If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 044- 2257 9778 / 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered). 31) Instructions to apply online:-Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.Recruitment category: StaffingEmployment type: CONTRACTOR
Click for recruitment detail: Official website document
Official Notification :
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Recruitment Details
Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is recruiting for the post of Junior Executive (B.Sc., B.A., Graduate). Interested Candidates can apply online (https://www.iitm.ac.in/sites/default/files/notices/ad_sc_st.pdf) or offline as suggested by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras). Education qualification for the post of Junior Executive (B.Sc., B.A., Graduate) at IIT Madras is A Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Arts/ Humanities with 55% of marks and above.. Last Date to submit your application forms for Junior Executive (B.Sc., B.A., Graduate) is 2019/03/31. Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) is offering salary Rs. 18000 for this post. Age limit is The maximum age limit is 30 years for the position..
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2019
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete IIT Madras Junior Executive (B.Sc., B.A., Graduate)recruitment 2019 process.
About Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras):
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is one among the foremost institutes of national importance in higher technological education, basic and applied research. In 1956, the German Government offered technical assistance for establishing an institute of higher education in engineering in India. The first Indo-German agreement in Bonn, West Germany for the establishment of the Indian Institute of Technology at Madras was signed in 1959.
The Institute was formally inaugurated in 1959 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Union Minister for Scientific Research and Cultural Affairs. The IIT system has sixteen Institutes of Technology. The first of these to be instituted are at Kharagpur (estb. 1951), Mumbai (estb. 1958), Chennai (estb. 1959), Kanpur (estb. 1959), Delhi (estb. 1961), Guwahati (estb. 1994) and Roorkee (estb. 1847, joined IITs in 2001).
Contact Us:Indian Institute of Technology Madras, IIT P.O., Chennai 600 036 INDIA