MMTC Recruitment 2019 – Chairman and Managing Director Post – 2,00,000 – 3,70,000 Per Month Salary
MMTC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM for the position of Chairman and Managing Director. Official notification for the job opening is also provided below. The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level in an organization of repute. Applicants with experience in Finance/ Marketing/ Sales/ Commerce/ Trading will have added advantage. Experience in Minerals and Metals sector is desirable To Apply for the job posting from MMTC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Chairman and Managing Director
Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Rs. 2,00,000 – Rs. 3,70,000/-Per Month
10 – 15 years
Last Date to Apply
1. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised University/Institution. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage.
2. Experience: The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level in an organization of repute. Applicants with experience in Finance/ Marketing/ Sales/ Commerce/ Trading will have added advantage. Experience in Minerals and Metals sector is desirable
3. Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
4. Job Descriptions: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government/Shareholder. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation, and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
Age: Internal and Others 45 Yrs, Age of superannuation 60 years
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews.
How to Apply
1. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 02/01/2020. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews.
2. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
3. All Correspondence With The Public Enterprises Selection Board Should Be Addressedto Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board Only.
4. All applicants should send their applications as per the format . 1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows: (a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority; (b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry; (c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE; (d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government; (e) Private Sector: directly to the PESB. 2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form: (a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies); (c) Evidence of working at Board level ; (d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications; (e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.