Marketing Representative (B.Sc.)
Address: A-11, SECTOR-24, NOIDA, DISTRICT GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR-201301 (U.P.)
Minimum Salary ( न्यूनतम वेतन ) : INR 9500
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR ₹9500- 19500
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : B.Sc. (Agriculture) with 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
No of govt vacancies ( रिक्तियों की संख्या ) : 40
Age limit ( आयु सीमा ) : Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years
Job Posted On : 2019/03/14 11:25:24
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/04/18
How to apply for NFL vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) :
1.1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 19.03.2019 upto 18.04.2019 upto 5:30PM on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com – Careers à Recruitment in NFL – Recruitment of Marketing Representative-2019. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted / entertained.
1.2. Only one application per candidate is allowed. The details in online application form can be edited / modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Hence, candidates are strictly advised to ensure that they have filled in the correct particulars & details in online application form. It should be noted that false declaration shall render the candidate ineligible from this recruitment process.
1.3. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
1.4. Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Bathinda/Panipat/Vijaipur Units, Corporate Office, Noida & Marketing Division against this advertisement, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
General instructions ( सामान्य निर्देश ) :
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their online applications.
2. While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
3. Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies as on 28.02.2019 shall be required to produce „Permission letter / No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of document verification from their employer indicating permission from the Management for them to apply for the post of Accounts Assistant in NFL. Such candidates, if offered appointment, shall be required to submit proper & unconditional “Relieving Memo./Discharge Order/Release Order” from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join.
4. Candidates in online application form have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station, convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him in any Court of Law.
5. Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
6. No claim of possession of equivalent educational qualification(s) other than advertised educational qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
7. Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years and irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
8. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale. Candidates having CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree, however, shall invariably produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview
9. The minimum educational qualification is the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL‟s decision on all the matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of shortlisting or selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. shall be final & binding. No queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
10.Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that NFL is satisfied about candidate‟s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, Caste/PwBD/ExSM/EWS etc. Candidates, if shortlisted, would be required to bring in original all certificates at the time of document verification, failing which they may not be issued offer of appointment / allowed to join. In case it is detected at any stage (even during employment) that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has furnished false or incorrect or incomplete information or given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible and the candidature / appointment of the candidate will be liable to be cancelled or terminated forthwith, if recruited, without making any reference.
11.Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever, if need so arises. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of the vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
12.Candidates should possess a valid email ID as the same is mandatorily required for registration for online applications. Candidates are also advised to keep the E-mail ID as well as Mobile Number, as filled-in in their online application form, active for at least one & a half year from cut-off date i.e. 28.02.2019. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once submitted. All future information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through e-mail/SMS to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their online application data. Responsibility of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any delay in communication/inactiveness of the E-mail ID, loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID submitted by the candidate in online application form and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
13.Candidates shortlisted based on the marks secured in online examination and found prima-facie eligible based on the online application submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of examination, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the Selection Process. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly visit www.nationalfertilizers.com à Careers à Recruitment in NFL à Recruitment of Marketing Representative-2019 for the updated information on the selection process.
14.Candidates should retain their copy of online Application Form and/or Pay in e-receipt and Admit Card for future reference as they will be asked to produce it at the document verification.
15. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFL‟s website www.nationalfertilizers.com à Careers à Recruitment in NFL à Recruitment of Marketing Representative-2019 No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NFL website regularly for latest update with regard to this advertisement.
16. This is a consolidated advertisement for recruitment of Marketing Representative posts of NFL‟s Marketing Division. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement/recruitment process and/or an application submitted in response thereto will be in the Court of Jurisdiction of Delhi only to the exclusion of all other Courts.
17. For queries, candidates may visit the site and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section. Candidates have to ascertain themselves their eligibility vis-à-vis advertised criteria for a post for which they are applying. Other queries, if any, may be addressed to the firstname.lastname@example.org or on Helpline No. +91- 9870389444 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM only on working days.
18.In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English language advertised in Newspaper/Employment News/Website, English version given in the website www.nationalfertilizers.com will prevail.
19.Canvassing in any form shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the Company.
Recruitment category: Marketing
Employment type: Full Time
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment Details
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is recruiting for the post of Marketing Representative (B.Sc.). Interested Candidates can apply online (http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/images/pdf/career/noida/DETAILED%20ADEVRTSIMENT-MARKETING%20REPRESENATIVE.pdf) or offline as suggested by the National Fertilizers Limited (NFL). Education qualification for the post of Marketing Representative (B.Sc.) at NFL is B.Sc. (Agriculture) with 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates against reserved positions.. Last Date to submit your application forms for Marketing Representative (B.Sc.) is 2019/04/18. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is offering salary Rs. 9500 for this post. Age limit is Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 30 years. Total vacancies are 40 for the post of Marketing Representative (B.Sc.).
How to Apply for NFL Recruitment
Click on above Official Website Document link to visit National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
Fill in all the necessary details asked in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Online Application Form.
Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
Finally, press submit button to complete NFL Marketing Representative (B.Sc.)recruitment process.
Marketing Representative (40 Vacancies) – Last Date 18 April 2019 (Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh), National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) recruits Marketing Representative Post. Candidates with B.Sc. freshers can apply.
PAY & PERKS
Pay scales are under revision in terms of Government of India guidelines subject to approval of
Govt. of India. Selected candidates will be placed at the minimum Basic Pay in pay scale indicated for each
post. Besides Basic Pay, candidates will also be paid Industrial Dearness Allowance, House Rent
Allowance / Company Accommodation and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances / benefits
such as Leave Encashment, Medical Facilities, Performance Related Pay, Contributory Provident Fund,
Gratuity, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. as
per Company rules in force from time to time.
About National Fertilizers Limited
NFL, a Schedule ‘A’ & a Mini Ratna (Category-1) Company, having its registered office at New Delhi was incorporated on 23rd August 1974. Its Corporate Office is at NOIDA (U.P). It has an authorized capital of ₹1000 crore and a paid up capital of ₹490.58 crore out of which Government of India’s share is 90% and 10% is held by financial institutions & others.
NFL has five gas based Urea plants viz Nangal & Bathinda in Punjab, Panipat in Haryana and two plants at Vijaipur in District Guna, Madhya Pradesh. The above plants at Panipat, Bathinda & Nangal which were earlier based on fuel oil (LSHS) have recently been converted on Natural Gas, an eco-friendly fuel. Vijaipur plants of the company were also revamped for energy savings & capacity enhancement during 2012-13, thus increasing its total annual capacity from 20.66 LMT from 17.29 LMT, an increase of 20%. The company has a total annual installed capacity of 35.68 LMT and is the 2nd largest producer of Urea in the country with a share of about 16% of total Urea production in the country.
Website Address: http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/
A-11, Sector-24, Noida- 201301 (UP)
EPABX NOS. : 0120-2412294, 2412445, 3292201-08
FAX No : 0120-2412397