Deputy General Manager Recruitment by Bullet Train (NHSRCL)
Address: National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector-9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Minimum Salary ( न्यूनतम वेतन ) : INR Rs. 80,000/-
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR Rs. 80,000/- Rs. 2,20,000/-
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : B.Tech/B.E., M. Sc.
Job posted on : 2019/05/15
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/06/04
Job Location : Delhi
Job Category : Engineering
Job Type : Full Time
Age Limit (आयु सीमा) : 45 Years (Maximum)
Experience : 11 Yrs. – 15 Yrs.
On 15/05/2019, NHSRCL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc for the position of Deputy General Manager.
a. Deputy General Manager (Civil): B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent
b. Deputy General Manager (Track): B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent
c. Deputy General Manager (Electrical): B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
d. Deputy General Manager (S&T): B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/ Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
e. Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock): B.E/B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
f. Deputy General Manager (Train Operations): B.E/B.Tech in Any Discipline or equivalent
g. Deputy General Manager (Station Operations): Post-Graduation in Science/B.E, B.Tech in any Discipline or equivalent
Address For The Job
General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
1. Experience and other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on date of advertisement.
2. NHSRCL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ non-delivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
3. Incomplete application or application without supporting documents will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Mere conformity to the job requirements or submission of application will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Instead, depending upon the quantum of response of applications, the Management may, if found necessary, prescribe a competitive written test/ personal interview or both or raise/relax the Standard of Specifications to restrict/allow the number of candidates to be called for interview.
5. Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement or to cancel/postpone the entire process itself due to various administrative reasons.
6. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short listed for interview or for any enquiry.
7. Candidates are advised to check their email (including spam) and official website of NHSRCL from time to time for any information/updates on the recruitment process.
8. Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually.
9. Out-station candidates called for interview will be paid TA as per company rules.
10. The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
a) Shortlisted candidates would be required to make a small presentation on the jobs handled by them and their experience in the areas detailed in the job description of the post.
c) Medical Examination.
How to Apply
The candidates applying for various positions should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of _____________, Vacancy No.____________” The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector-9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 04.06.2019.
Official Notification :