Public Relations Officer Through UGC-NET (Post Graduate)
Address: Priyadarshini Building, Eastern Express Highway, Sion , Mumbai , Maharashtra 400022
Minimum Salary ( न्यूनतम वेतन ) : INR 60000
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR Pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 180,000//- with an increment of 3% per year
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks
No of govt vacancies ( रिक्तियों की संख्या ) : 03
Job posted on : 2019/03/16
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/04/09
How to apply for ONGC vacancy ( आवेदन कैसे करे ) :
1.1 The application process consists of the following two stages: i) On-line registration for UGC- NET examination to be held on June 2019 ii) Online application at link available on www.ongcindia.com along with UGC-NET Registration/Roll number.
1.2 Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
1.3 For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanetcms/public/home.aspx.
1.4. On completion of online application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card. These documents will also have the UGC-NET Registration/Roll Number of the candidate. Candidates must preserve these documents carefully.
1.5 Candidates after filling the form of UGC-NET examination will apply online through the link “Online application for recruitment of executives through UGC-NET June 2019 Examination ” on www.ongcindia.com. No other mode, repeat no other mode, of application shall be accepted.
1.6 The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com .The online registration site would be opened from 18/03/2018(tentative)to 09/04/2019.
General instructions ( सामान्य निर्देश ) :
1. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for UGC-NET examination and the detailed advertisement of ONGC very carefully. On few of the parameters like the cut-off date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to OBC category candidates etc., the criteria of UGC-NET and ONGC differ. The eligibility of candidates, writing UGC-NET examination for career in ONGC will be governed by the eligibility criteria of ONGC.
2. Mere issue of call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. Till such time the candidature is provisional and ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview.
3. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria.
4. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC’s Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com
5. Candidates may please go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.ongcindia.com.
6. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
7. Candidates employed in PSUs and Government departments will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
8. For any dispute, Courts at New Delhi will have the jurisdiction.
9. For more information about the Company you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com. In charge -Corporate Recruitment Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Tel Bhawan, Dehradun ‘ONGC is not responsible for printing errors, if any
Recruitment category: Public Relation
Employment type: Full Time
Click for recruitment detail: Official Website Document
Official Notification :‘‘
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment Details
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is recruiting for the post of Public Relations Officer Through UGC-NET (Post Graduate). Interested Candidates can apply online (https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/03d1c22f-044a-4ad9-a086-3bef61bf7a0b/netjune2019_1.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CONVERT_TO=url&CACHEID=ROOTWORKSPACE-03d1c22f-044a-4ad9-a086-3bef61bf7a0b-mC1jHN0) or offline as suggested by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC). Education qualification for the post of Public Relations Officer Through UGC-NET (Post Graduate) at ONGC is Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks. Last Date to submit your application forms for Public Relations Officer Through UGC-NET (Post Graduate) is 2019/04/09. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is offering salary Rs. 60000 for this post. Total vacancies are 03 for the post of Public Relations Officer Through UGC-NET (Post Graduate).
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete ONGC Public Relations Officer Through UGC-NET (Post Graduate)recruitment process.
Public Relations Officer Through UGC-NET Vacancies – Last Date 09 April 2019 (Mumbai, Maharashtra), Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) recruits Public Relations Officer Through UGC-NET Posts. Post Graduate candidates can apply.
About Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC):
Maharatna ONGC is the largest producer of crude oil and natural gas in India, contributing around 70 per cent of Indian domestic production. The crude oil is the raw material used by downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, HPCL to produce petroleum products like Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Naphtha, Cooking Gas-LPG.
ONGC is India’s Top Energy Company and ranks 17th among global energy majors (Platts). It is the only Indian company to figure in Fortune’s ‘Most Admired Energy Companies’ list. ONGC ranks 18th in ‘Oil and Gas operations’ and 183rd overall in Forbes Global 2000. Acclaimed for its Corporate Governance practices, Transparency International has ranked ONGC 26th among the biggest publicly traded global giants. It is most valued public enterprise in India, and one of the highest profit-making and dividend-paying.
Website Address: http://www.ongcindia.com/
Postal Address:Western Offshore Basin, Mr. A.K. Dwivedi, ONGC, Priyadarshini Building, Eastern Express Highway, Sion Mumbai Maharashtra 400022