SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 132 Operator cum Technician Trainee Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant invited applications for the recruitment of 132 Operator cum Technician Trainee Posts. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 26-12-2013 to 25-01-2014. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply are given below……..
SAIL Bokaro Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 132
Name of the Post: Operator cum Technician Trainee
1. Mechanical: 33 Posts
2. Electrical: 22 Posts
3. Civil 13 Posts
4. Instrumentation: 5 Posts
5. Metallurgy: 33 Posts
6. Chemical: 10 Posts
7. Ceramics: 7 Posts
8. Electronics &Telecom: 7 Posts
9. Survey: 2 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 28 years as on 01-12-2013. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Disabilities/ Ex-Serviceman.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Matriculation & 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt recognized institute in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Metallurgy/ Chemical/ Ceramics/ Electronic & Telecom/ Survey/ Civil (full time 3 year Diploma in Survey or Civil Engineering from Govt recognized institution).
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on written exam and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to take pay in slip (SBI Challan) for Rs.250/- (for general) and Rs.50/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Locally Displaced person/ Departmental candidates) only as processing fee.The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in from 26-12-2013 to 25-01-2014. After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Pay-in-Slip/ Registration Slip for future use and should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar, No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.sail.co.in and select the ‘Careers’ link to open the list of ongoing notifications in SAIL.
2. Click on BSL and select the job you want to apply.
3.Read all the information regarding the job then click on ‘Apply Now’.
4. Fill all marked details carefully and have to give valid email id (which should remain valid for atleast 1 year).
5. Candidate should have latest passport size photograph as well as photograph of signature in digital form (jpg/ jpeg only of less than 500 kb size) for uploading with the application form.
6. Category (General/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/PWD/Ex-SM) once submitted in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
7. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Pay in slip & Registration Slip with unique registration number.
8. The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the SAIL website.
Starting date for submitting applications: 26-12-2013
Closing date for submitting applications: 25-01-2014.
For more details age limit, education qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply,etc and other information is provided in the bellow link…