State Bank of India invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Executive (Compliance) on contractual basis at its Corporate Centre, Mumbai. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 22 October 2014. State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. In today’s scenario the bank owns 14119 branches, including 173 foreign offices in 37 countries across the global market and found to be one of the largest banking and financial service company of India.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 8 October 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 22 October 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 5 November 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post: Senior Executive (Compliance)
Pay Scale: Rs.25 lacs per annum but will not be a limiting factor for suitable candidate.
Candidate should have done Chartered Accountant or Post Graduate Diploma in Company Secretary or Post Graduate in any other discipline from a recognized university or a reputed institute with minimum 15 years experience in the Banking Sector with in-depth exposure to Compliance Functions in Banking Sector.
Age limit: Candidate’s age should be between 40 to 55 years as on 1 October 2014.
Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as application fees through debit card/credit card/Internet Banking only.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of short listing and Personal Interview. Candidates will be short-listed for Personal interview, based on their qualification and experience.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in on or before 22 October 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of the application form along with photocopies of e-Receipt as proof of payment of application fee, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational certificates/mark sheets, Experience certificates from the past/present employer (including area and period of service) to the General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3RD Floor, BBR, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021 (Maharashtra) on or before 5 November 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of……..” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For More Details, Visit : http://sarkarinaukri.flikjobs.com/PDF/Senior-Executive-Compliance.pdf