Address ( पता ) : Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
Minimum Salary ( न्यूनतम वेतन ) : INR Refer to Advertisement
Pay scale ( वेतन ) : INR (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1),
Educational requirements ( शैक्षिक आवश्यकता ) : 10th Pass
Minimum Qualification ( न्यूनतम शैक्षणिक योग्यता ) : 10th Pass
Job posted on : 2019/04/22
Last date to apply for this job ( अंतिम तारीख ) : 2019/05/29
No. of Job Opening ( रिक्तियों की संख्या ) : Multiple
Job Location : India
Job Category : Government Job
Job Type : Full Time
Other Qualification Details:
1. Vacancies: Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time.
2. Qualification :
a. The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
b. As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
c. Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 01-08-2019 are also eligible.
d. All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Matriculation or equivalent in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-08-2019, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e. 01-08-2019 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
c.The candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments.
3. Pay Scale : Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1),
Age: 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001), 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001)Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).,Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
1. All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the original documents as mentioned at para no: 15.3.
2. Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original Photo ID Proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:
3. Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
4. Voter ID Card.
5. PAN Card.
7. Driving License.
8. Government School/ College ID Card.
9. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU)
General Terms and Conditions
(a) Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
(b) The candidate must write his name and date of birth strictly as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary certificate. If any variation in the name and date of birth is observed at the time of document verification, his/ her candidature will be cancelle.
(c) Candidates Are Advised In Their Own Interest To Submit Online Applications Much Before The Closing Date And Not To Wait Till The Last Date To Avoid The Possibility Of Disconnection/ Inability Or Failure To Login To The Ssc Website On Account Of Heavy Load On The Website During The Closing Day.
(d) The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated and/ or the candidate is found ineligible, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission„s decision shall be final.
(e) Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ EWS/ ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
(f) Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities.
(g) Central Government Civilian Employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-III) from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
(h) When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
(i) Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission as per rules.
(j) The candidates must write their father‟s name and mother‟s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificates otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the commission.
(k) Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
(l) Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
1. Selection Will be Based on Computer Based Examination.
2. Final selection and allocation of States/ UTs will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Paper-I, the preference of States/ UTs given by them in the online Application Form and the age-group of the candidates. Normalized scores of the candidates in Paper-I will be used to determine merit and the candidates will only be considered against the vacancies of States/ UTs for which they have given their preference in the online Application Form.
How to Apply
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
2. Last date for submission of online applications is 29-05-2019 (5.00 PM).
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
4. The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Official Notifications: Official Advertisement Document
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.