State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2019 – Special Cadre Officers
Exam Preparation Books Online : CLICK HERE
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, CA, MBA/PGDM for the position of Specialist Cadre Officers – Bank Medical Officer / Manager Analyst / Advisor for Fraud Management
Other Qualification Details:
A. Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II):
1. Educational Qualifications: As on 31.03.2019. MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
2. Post Qualification Experience:
a) Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility)
b) Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 Years Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility)
c) Responsibilities of the BMOs shall include the following:
1. Attending to ailments of Officers/ Dependents/ Pensioners calling at the Bank’s Dispensary.
2. To make necessary arrangements for admission of the Bank’s patients at empanelled hospitals.
3. Arranging tie ups with Hospitals and Diagnostic centres, their periodical visit and review.
4. Referring employees to Hospitals/ Diagnostic centres as per requirement.
5. To attend Banks’ employees admitted in Bank’s various empanelled hospitals in case of necessity.
6. Preparation of Budget, maintaining adequate stocks of medicines at Bank’s dispensaries and ensuring proper use of medicines.
7. Standardisation of medical charges for each centre.
8. Scrutiny of medical bills including hospitalisation bills of employees and pensioners
d) Scale of Pay: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 + Other allowances applicable as per SBIOSR + Non practicing allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay Approximate CTC at Metro Rs 13.30 lacs to 15.25 lacs. Higher Start in the scale of pay: One increment on the qualification of post graduate diploma and Two increments on the qualification of MS or MD or its equivalent.
B. Manager Analyst:
1. Educational Qualifications: As on 30.04.2019. Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA(Finance) or Equivalent/ PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent.
2. Post Qualification Experience: Essential Experience (As on 30.04.2019): Minimum 5 Years Post Qualification Experience as on 30.04.2019 in the area of Corporate Finance/ Corporate Credit (Sanction/ Credit Monitoring). Preference will be given to Banking Experience, However applicants who have similar experience in any NBFC can also apply
3. Brief Job Profile & KRAs for the post:
a. To carry out post-sanction credit monitoring activity.
b. Analysis of data generated in the post sanction monitoring tool.
c. To analyse and prepare report for improvement of asset quality of the Bank.
d. Analysis of data from external sources and its implication on assets quality.
4. Scale of Pay: Regular in MMGS-III – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
C. Advisor for Fraud Management:
1. Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) Officer / State Police Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime departments.
2. Post Qualification Experience: Minimum 5 Years of experience in conduct of Investigation / Supervision in investigation works during his/ her service.
3. Roles and Responsibilities of Advisor for Fraud Management are as under:
a. Assisting the investigating officials to identify the root cause of the fraud.
b. Analyse the pattern and suggest remedial measures in case of repeated frauds of similar nature.
c. Suggest ways and means of dealing with Police/ DBE/ EOW/ Other Government investigation agencies.
d. Analyse legal angle of fraud and suggest appropriate approach.
e. Assist the Bank in filling FIRs using their past connections, in case of any difficulty faced by the Bank and pursuing them further.
4. Scale of Pay: Consolidated monthly fee of 50,000.00 and an administrative monthly expenses of 25,000.00 (Traveling Expenses /Haltting Allowance and eligibilty of Stay in hotel while on official duty outside the Head Quarters will be as applicable to TEGS-VII Officer (General Manager rank) of the Bank)
Age: 27 – 63 years
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred fifty only) for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and intimation charges of 125/- ( One hundred twenty five only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
1. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
2. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
3. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
4. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided they fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
5. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
7. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
1. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
How to Apply
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, proof of age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Proof Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
8. Online registration of application & payment of fees: From 21.05.2019 to 12.06.2019
Official Notification :
[advanced_iframe securitykey=”da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709″ src=”https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/careers/150519-DETAILED%20ENGLISH%20AD%20NO%204.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600″]