State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for Specialist Cadre Officers – 452 posts – Last Date 11th January 2021
State Bank of India invites Online applications for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers. Eligible and interested candidates who are willing to apply may apply online before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- Engineer (Fire) : 16 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) : 28 Posts
- Network Specialist : 32 Posts
- Security Analyst : 100 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Systems) : 183 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Systems) : 17 Posts
- IT Security Expert : 15 Posts
- Project Manager : 14 Posts
- Application Architect : 05 Posts
- Technical Lead : 02 Posts
- Manager (Credit Procedures) : 02 Posts
- Manager (Marketing) : 12 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) : 26 Posts
Last Date of receipt of application : 11.01.2021
How to Apply SBI Careers 2020 Gurgaon ?
- Step > 1 : Firstly, basic Registration on Official website of latest SBI Recruitment Gurgaon 2021
- Step > 2 : Most importantly ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for State Bank of India career near Kanahi as on the date of eligibility
- Step > 3 : Candidates are required to upload all required documents (Brief resume, ID proof, Age, Educational qualification, Experience etc.) on official page of SBI Careers Page.
- Step > 4 : Meanwhile, wait for the finalizing process for example : Document verification and eligibility for the post equally important.
- Step > 5 : Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers regularly for details and SBI Career updates Gurgaon (including the list of shortlisted / qualified candidates). The Call letter/ advice, where required, will be send by e-mail or will be upload on the Bank’s websites however (No hard copy will be sent).
- Step > :6 : Prepare for final step “Interview / Exam / Selection in the final analysis.
Official Link for Registration for State Bank of India Career / SBI Careers : Apply Here